admin, Thursday 30 January 2014 - 07:52:00
2016-2017 Winter Co-Ed Volleyball
Co-Ed Volleyball Registration
2016-17 Winter Schedule
Roster: Co-Ed volleyball Participants must be a Freshman in High School to be on Roster
When: Games are played on Wednesday evenings (see event calendar or registration for updated dates)
Where: Games will be played at the Jay Community Center
Team Fees: $150 Per Team
On or Before Friday, December 9
- Teams limited to 10 person roster. Roster must be submitted at time of registration. Rosters will be closed after the 3rd week of play. Any roster changes made prior to this time must be made through the program director.
- Players must be at least 14 years of age.
- Teams may play with no more than 6 players on the court at one time. No more than 3 men may play on the game court at one time; however, more women may play than men. Teams are eligible to start game play with 4 players, but must finish the match with 5 players on the game court to avoid forfeiting the match. (Line-ups that vary from the above may be observed as long as both teams agree prior to the start of the match.)
- To start the game, a flip of the coin will decide which team has the choice of serve or side. The team serving game #1 will also serve game #3. Teams will change sides after games #1 and #2.
- Rally scoring shall apply to all games. A match will consist of the best 2 out of 3 games. First two games to 25 points (must win by 2 points, 30 point maximum.) If a match goes to a third game, the game winner will be the first team to 15.
- Let serves will be allowed (ANY serve that crosses the net and lands in a playable area)
- Foot fouls on the serve (stepping on or over the line at the time of serve)
- No blocking a serve - No kicking the ball - No carrying the ball
- No going under the net (If your whole foot crosses the center line, it will result in side-out)
- If the ball hits the ceiling on your side and comes down on your side, it is playable. If it hits your side and comes down on the other side it’s out of bounds.
- Teams must play the entire match positioned female next to male. This means that the server will be a different gender every time a new player serves. Each player must rotate to every position and stay in correct serving order the entire match. Players may switch positions after the ball is served but back row players cannot switch and become front row players
Note: This is an adult league. However, if children are brought to the games, they must be supervised at all times.
this content item is from Jay Community Center
( http://jaycc.org/plugins/content/content.php?content.62 )